I'm a meticulous, deadline-driven writer, editor and copy director based in San Francisco. I was born and raised in Minneapolis, but, as it turns out, I'm not too keen on snow, so I headed west and took refuge in the land of steep hills and foggy skies.
I love telling inspiring, consumer-driven stories in innovative ways across all channels; advancing a brand’s positioning through smart, bold content strategies fueled by data; and leading a team of ambitious, outside-the-box creatives.
In my spare time I blog about fashion, beauty, travel and health at ArtOfWore.com. I also hike up and down mountains, sing karaoke at dive bars and wander thrift stores looking for vintage treasures.
10 Lesser-Known Facts About Me:
- I secretly yearn to time travel back to the '80s and be a drummer in an epic hair band.
- I had pet rats when I was a kid. They were all named after spices, and they all developed enormous tumors.
- I'm a twin. And yes, we totally communicate telepathically.
- I can eat tacos faster than anyone you've ever met.
- I once bungy-jumped off the Kawarau Bridge in Queenstown, New Zealand and have video evidence to prove it.
- I'm tall yet suck at basketball. Apologies to gym teachers of the world.
- For the past ten years my life partner has been a man who knows all the rules to Dungeons & Dragons. Nerds are my favorite.
- I can shake my eyeballs back and forth really fast.
- If I could eradicate one thing from the face of the Earth it would be silverfish.
- I consider myself a grammar snob, but "lay" vs. "lie" gets me every time.